Thursday, December 25, 2008

Okay, blogging world, here I come

I decided it was time move out of the dark ages and into the light of the blogging world. I hope it won't be too much of a learning curve. Expect snippets of my life as a wife, mother, crafter, lunch lady, church member, friend. Hopefully with photos thrown in to make it less boring.


So guess I will leap in here. Christmas day was quiet for us-snow in the morning( I am so tired of the snow, it is more than I imagined could ever accumulate here and it is going to be days before it is all melted and I can get the car up our street/driveway) We picked up our movie on Christmas day tradition that we had started some years ago and had gone by the wayside when we had Christmas dinner invitations. We saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I enjoyed it and I think the rest of the family did too. I try to not put too much weight of my movie viewing decision on Movie Reviewers and try to select a movie based on its appeal to me.

A couple of photos, learning how to put pics on the blog:




The girls, Susie and Annie and one of the furbabies, Miss Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment