Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Haircut/color


For Christmas, Susie got me a gift card to Gene Juarez. So I now have a new cut and changed the color of my hair up a bit. Got partial highlights, too! Front and Back views provided!
Of course, good luck to me getting my hair to look like this the next time I wash it and try to style it myself.
Had an interesting week-a bit of a dust up at school with a volunteer which got me invited to the Principal's office to give my side of the story. Why this volunteer couldn't "man-up" and approach me directly instead of involving the Principal is beyond me. Oh yeah, I am so unreasonable, unapproachable and sacrastic. NOT!
Then on Friday morning, as I was walking down my front porch steps, my feet went out from underneath me due to the steps being slippery from the frozen water on them. Have a nice purple bruise on my back and arm. I was worried that I would really be sore today, the day after the fall, but I popped an Aleve and I am good to go. Even got a 1/2 hour jog in!
I got my new toys delivered yesterday-ink pads, ribbon, paper so I am looking forward to playing today and maybe post a photo of playtime results later.

No comments:

Post a Comment