Thursday, March 5, 2009

Primary assignment

The ward Primary President called last night with my assignment. It appears that I am now the new Jr. Nursery Leader. Our nursery is so large they have split it into two age groups. I have the younger group 18 months to possibly 2? This should be interesting. I just hope I don't have lots of crying children all the time. There are many "pros" to nursery: you get to play with toys, snack time is a must, you don't have to participate in Primary activity days or the Primary Sacrament meeting program and you have a ready made excuse to take a very long nap on Sunday after church is over. And nursery workers have a direct link to the celestial kingdom, right?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have a positive attitude about it :).
    Ryan and I worked in the nursery for 25 months. Madi was so used to us being in nursery with her that now I think she expects us to be there with each Sunday.

    ReplyDelete